In 1999 Gail and I lost a black lab. I had to ok a vet to put her down. That's painful. You been there? We could not think of another dog for several months. We had also lost Gail's Shih Tzu several months before we lost Diamond.
Some are not dog lovers. Different dogs have different natures. Lab's have a way that gets to you. No matter how long you've been away from them they are excited to see you when you open the door. We picked a pure white Lab in April, 2000. Sunshine was a part of a 13 pup litter, She'll be 12 14 Feb. 2012.
Unconditional Love is Sunshine's gift to me. Even after times of having to get onto her she's wagging her tail. She holds no grudges, has my back always, and totally trust our guidance.
The Old Favorite: "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son..." Does this need much conversation? What word can you find that comes close to explaing why God (Deity) gave His only begotten Son to a world that hated Him. A world which walks away from His guidance often. A world which seldom trusts His guidance. Unconditional Love. Yes, I'm among that "world." I'm thankful God's door is Open when I come crawling back. No matter how many times I come crawling back. Why? Unconditional Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment