Why? A friend wrote recently about a relationship she had ended. In her remarks she commented that a Knight in Shinning Armour might just be a man in Tinfoil. Well, somethink like that or close. You get the gist. I wrote I could never be a Knight in Shining Armour for I had to many kinks. My daughter Julie and she wrote, assuring me, I was a Knight with my Kinks.
As I prepared to begin this project I could never find a title that suggested a subject. One that would say write about life as it is. Write being open with people as we all have our kinks while we are walking this earth. My friend remarked she knew I had kinks, but my honesty about my kinks is what she respected. That, along with a comment from Julie, was one of the highest compliments I've ever received. No, No, I"m not getting the big head. Just humbled me for I often feel I've not been a good influence. Or, at least not the influence God desired in me.
This blog is not to proclaim the greatness of any human. This blog is not to present life's journey through rose colored glasses. This blog is not to make light of the struggles along life's journey. This blog is not to excuse one from the consequences of choices. This blog is to be a place one can come feeling he/she can express concerns. Feeling he/she can open a subject, being respected, as others listen with a heart of one walking with kink's in their armour.
No comments:
Post a Comment