Sunday, August 5, 2012

Where Have You Been?
Have you ever felt like you've had some one wander into your life who was meant to be in your life?.  As you are around them you know they fit into your life for a reason. I've asked "where have you been" to several in my life's journey. 

Some of these continue to be in my life.  Some were put in my life......Yes, I said "put" for I no longer say "its good luck" or "just by chance" you came into my life.  Back to my thought....Some were put in my life for a short period of time.  Each was put into my life for a reason they only can fill.

Some come directly to you and some come through another.  Some you never knew nor would, at least by yourself, have ever found.  Look I recognize I'm not one who's got it all together.  Nor do I possess all "smarts."  When these people are placed in my life they have come when, deep down, I knew I was floundering. 

I've felt that way with this blog.  My daughter helped me set it up. You can read back to the beginning to discover my intent.  It was not to impart wisdom or my insight.  Rather it was to open up a page providing a safe location where people could say where they are in their lives.  I've been reading the messages of a friend who's been in conflict on several fronts.  A tornado, which wiped out her small town, brought much stress to her, and also opened a door for her to serve and influence many people. 

I'm one of those she has influenced.  No....we've never met except via facebook and notes.  I'm thanking God for bringing a messenger again into my life.  Who knows this blog might get off the ground to accomplish what God laid on my heart.  Who's been put into your life recently?  One you said  to or felt like saying to "Where Have You Been?"

No comments:

Post a Comment