Old pictures are good to keep around. Our memory grows dim as time progresses. Finding some you'd forgotten about taking is even better. That is when you can get over the shock.
We are unpacking the final boxes for this move to Dahlonega, Georgia. I unpacked my leathers from the time we were bikers. Oh, the thought has not left me. The urge is still there to wind around the corners of North Georgia. I tried on the leather pants I unpacked. Well, I say I tried them on. Ok, it was more like I got them on but zipping was out of the question. Was I really that thin in '94.
Then I opened an old book. Out slide a picture of a beauty standing beside me at a wedding. Yea, I still look the same plain ole me. Just had to stare at the lady beside me.
It's good to find the old pictures. Those that remind us guys of what a treasure we have been given. I'm going to frame this one so the thought does not get lost again. Yes life causes us to forget, get involved in life's triangles, and life's daily fires can cause us to think life don't seem as good any longer. Time to reflect don't you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment